Concessions Available to DMF Members and Friends
When applying for a concession or answering an ad, always mention that you are applying for a DMF concession or that you are replying to an ad in ‘The Way Ahead’ as this is the only way that companies can know of the effectiveness of their advertising offer.
- ‘The Way Ahead’ is free to all members.
- List of toll roads and where to apply for exemption to the tolls.
- Warner Breaks 35% on weekend and mid-week breaks at all historic & character hotels. For a brochure call 0870 242 2005, to book call 0870 6016012 website:-www.Warnerbreaks.co.uk/phc and enter code GG073
- Haven Holidays. 10% on all bookings prices. This is the Privilege Holiday Prices. Ring 0871 2301912 and quote PHC Disabled Motorists Federation or book on line atwww.haven.com/PHC
- A fully adapted static caravan based at Skegness (See end for details)
- Pet Insurance:- From £3.75 for cats and £5.75 for dogs per month 0870 745 0256
- Legal Advice:- Personal Injuries, RTA’s, Industrial Diseases, Criminal Injuries, Industrial Accidents, Commercial Legal Services Law 0151 2295600
- Insurance Choice, our recommended insurer for Travel, Vehicle, Holiday and Motor insurance.., tel. 0844 57 31 918.
- Free UK Road Atlas for Blue Badge Drivers
Here are a number of companies that are sponsoring the DMF in its work. Without them your membership fees would certainly need to be raised. For that reason, if for no other, we would be grateful if you could consider using these companies and recommending them to friends and neighbours if appropriate.
What's the deal?
If you use the blue badge then you can get the Concise UK Road Atlas for Blue Badge Drivers for free. The atlas normally costs £12.99 inc p&p but Pie Guide is offering it to members for the p&p only (£3.00).
Send a cheque made out to The Pie Guide. You'll need to include the reference bbuk11with your name, address and telephone number to: The PIE GUIDE, Caledonia House, 223 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9NG
- Wheelchair Travel Limited have a good fleet of adapted vehicles available for hire at very reasonable rates, Vehicles can be delivered to any part of the UK. 01483 233640 or website www.wheelchair-travel.co.uk
- VBRA Vehicle Builders and Repairers Association . This is a federation of vehicle body repairers who have promised, that since it can be difficult to get appropriate loan vehicle for disabled people to use while their accident repairs are being done, that they will give priority to DMF members. In this case the contact point is Peter Lyne 0151 6483457 or your secretary John Killick 0191 4163172.
- Insurance Choice. This is the company that is hosting our website. They provide insurance services for Home, Car, Bike and Van, Travel insurance for all previous medical conditions, Business insurance, Self Build Motorhome and Campervans, Trike insurance. Tel. 0844 5731918.
John Killick. Hon Sec DMF
Please note New DMF Websitewww.dmfed.org.uk
where all current information can be found as this website is updated on a daily basis.